Adding/Removing/Creating New Outlook Profile on a PC
If you have Outlook open, please close before proceeding.
- Open control panel, This can be done by clicking “Start” on the bottom Left corner and then click “Control Panel”.
- Once you have Control Panel opened, locate and click on “Mail” or “Mail (Microsoft Outlook 2016)”
- In the next window, click on “Show Profiles”.
- In next window below click on “Add”
- A New Profile window will open, type “o365” in the "Profile Name:" box and click “OK”.
- On the next screen you should see your email address displayed and “Connect” button, click "Connect" to proceed.
- Next you will need to change the default Outlook Profile by clicking the dropdown box and select “o365” and click “OK”.
- Once done, you can open outlook and it should connect and start downloading all your emails.