Setup and Adding New Email to Outlook for MAC
- Open Outlook.app.You can either click on the icon from your Applications folder, From the Dock if you’ve pinned it there, or by using the Spotlight search which is the magnifying glass at the top right corner, and tying Outlook.
- Outlook will open, and prompt to set up a new account.From here you will click on Add Account.
- A new window will now open prompting to Add an account type.Choose Exchange or Office365.
- A new dialogue box will appear prompting for the following info which you will need to provide
- E-mail Address: Your eos Products e-mail address.
- Username: This is the same as the e-mail address.
- Password:The password you use to access your email account.
5. A window will appear asking to trust the Office365 server which you will need to select the option to Always use my response for this server and click on Allow.
6. Outlook will complete the Exchange setup and bring you back to the Accounts page.Here you will see your Account with a green status symbol indicating that it is online and active.
Now would be a good time to clean up any old accounts that may no longer be active. You can do so by selecting the account with a yellow status symbol and using the minus (-) symbol at the bottom on the window to remove the account.
7. Your Office 365 account is now set up and ready to use.