How to setup your voicemail for Zoom phone:
1. Open a new browser window and navigate to https://eosproducts.zoom.us/, then Sign In at the top of the screen:
2. You'll be re-routed to sign into your Zoom account using your Office 365 credentials:
3. Once logged in, click Phone, you can change what you want your voicemail pin to be, and then click Setup (voicemail pin by default is 000000 and can be changed on the next screen at any point in time):
4. Once voicemail has been provisioned, you'll be able to change your Voicemail Greeting. Click, Phone, Settings, and then scroll down to Voicemail Greetingand click Customize:
5. Your browser may ask you for permission to use the microphone. Click Allow, then click Next (Note: You can adjust the input of your microphone on this screen temporarily for your Voicemail Greeting if it is too low). Click Record, and then record your Voicemail Greeting. When you are finished recording your message, click Pause:
6. Once you are done recording your Voicemail Greeting, you can play it back for review. If you are unhappy with your recording, click Record. If you are happy with your recording, click Use the Greeting.