- First, view all your open tickets:
- Next, select the service request you want to work on
- Review the ticket subject, description, and any notes(including screenshots)
- Update the Company/Contact if not correct
- Next, update the status to In Process if you are intending to work the ticket
- Update the subject to reflect the current issue (sometimes the subject just says "Help!")
- Verify the priority is set correctly (outages set to Urgent), default is Low
- Update the Service Type and Service Sub-type to the most applicable
- Begin investigating and resolving the Service Request
How to Triage a Service Request
Modified on: Thu, Oct 8, 2020 at 8:48 AM
Did you find it helpful?
Can you please tell us how we can improve this article?